Book Update 📚


Photo Credit: ThinkStock
Books I will not be reading

1. Killing November

2. How to hang a witch

 3. Haunting the Deep



The three books were written by Adriana Mather. The plan was for me to read these three books; but as of right now I may not read them. Because I have a lot of books I really want to read this year and I probably wouldn't get around to reading them this year .

Today is May 1st and this month I am going  to purchase three books:

1. Again, but Better,  By Christine Riccio (May 7)  

2. Broken Throne, By Victoria Aveyard (May 7)  

3. Wrath (Mercy, #5),  By Rebecca Lim 

Currently, Reading/Read

1. Two Can Keep a Secret,  By Karen M. McManus (read)

2. The Dysasters (The Dysasters #1), By P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast ( page 128)

3. War Storm (Red Queen, #4), By Victoria Aveyard (page 296)

Want to Read in May

1. The Red Scrolls of Magic (The Eldest Curses, #1) By Cassandra Clare

2. Somewhere Only We Know,  By  Maurene Goo  (May 7)  


TBR List:  22 books 

Reading Goal: 12/40 books

Sincerely,

LKG

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter