My Most Anticipated 2019 Book Releases

Credit Website: https://unsplash.com/ Photo Credit: Henry Be


There so are many books coming out this year that I'm enthusiastic to read. There are a total of 12 books I want to read. 

1) Two Can Keep a Secret, By Karen M. McManus 

Note: I read "One of Us is Lying" and I really like this book. I already bought "Two Can Keep a Secret."

2) Right Were I  Want You, By Jessica Hawkins (E-Book)

3) Violent Delights (White Monarch, #1), By Jessica Hawkins  

4)  Violent Ends (White Monarch #2) by Jessica Hawkins (June 18th)


5) Violent Triumphs (White Monarch #3) by Jessica Hawkins (November 12th) 

Note: I really like Jessica Hawkins; I started reading her books in 2017. She was a new author to me and in an instant with her " Something in the Way," book series.  

6) The Dysasters (The Dysasters #1), By P. C Cast and Kristin Cast   (currently, reading)

7) Forgotten (House of Night Other World #3) by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast (October 29th)

Note: The authors are a mother and daughter duo. They write books together and they also have their own separate books. P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast are two of my favorite authors.  "House of Night" aka  (HON) is  first book series  that I read by these authors. I really love these books plus the novellas..💗. The "House of Night OtherWorld," is the  spin-off series of the "HON," series.

8) Somewhere Only We Know, By Maurene Goo (May 7) 

Note:  Maurene Goo is a Korean-American author;  her books are influenced with her Korean culture and inspired by her love  or Korean dramas and Korean pop music. (I love Korean drama's and K pop). Maurene Goo has written three books and featured author in another book. I read the three books she has written and can't wait to read this book.

9)  Again, but Better by Christine Riccio (May 7) 

Note: Christine Riccio is one my favorite BookTuber to watch on YouTube. She go by 'PolandBananasBooks' on YouTube. I really like her channel on YouTube. This is  Christine Riccio debut as a author and I am so happy for her. 💗

10) Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1) by Cassandra Clare (November 19th)

11) The Red Scrolls of Magic (The Eldest Curses, #1) by Cassandra Clare  (April 9th )

Note: Cassandra Clare is one of my favorite authors. I read "The Moral Instruments Series," (TMI),"The Infernal Devices Trilogy," (TID), "Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy," "The Bane Chronicles," "The Shadowhunter's Codex," and "The Dark Artifices Trilogy;" however I still need to read the last book of this trilogy.

12) Killing November (Killing November #1) by Adriana Mather (March 26th)

Note: Adriana Mather is a new author for me; I never read any of her books. I want to read this her  book and  "How to Hang a Witch" and "Haunting the Deep."


Sincerely, 

LKG

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter