BookAkery Newsletter

Good Morning. It is finally September. I been wanting a pumpkin spice latte these past few weeks.


Credit Website: https://www.istockphoto.com/ Photo Credit: :VictoriaBee



What's New?

First I would like to say hello to my readers and welcome new readers. I know that I have not been writing since June 15. I have kinda taken a break from my blog to deal with some personal issues and also I  have been busy with work.

    What I'm been watching lately?


    • A Good Girl's Guide To Murder

    • The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat -- movie

    • Suits- season 3 ep 12
    • The Discovery of Witches

    • School Spirits- TV show

    • Emily in Paris season 4 part 1

    • The Bear season 2
    • Bridgerton season 3 part 2
    • The Union -- movie
    • Re-watched some old movies
    • Multiple K-dramas (Korean drama), C-dramas (Chinese drama), J-dramas (Japaneses drama)

     What I want to read?


    “Attached at the Hip,” by Christine Riccio (currently reading)

    “Teen Titans: Starfire,” by  Kami Garcia,  Gabriel Picolo ( book released in November )

      

    “First Lie Wins,” by Ashley Elston


    “When Haru Was Here,” by Dustin Thao (I own this book)


    "Such Charming Lairs," Karen M McManus (I own this book)


    “I Hope This Doesn't Find You,” by Ann Liang (currently reading)


    “Their Vicious Games,” by Joelle Wellington (finished reading)


    "A Good Girl's Guide To Murder," by Holly Jackson

    What’s currently happening with my blog?


    I'm currently working on a couple of new blog posts. I don't know the specific dates of when I'm gonna post them; however, I will post them before the end of this year. I want say thank you for reading my blog BookAkery, and I hope you have a wonderful day. 💮💮



    Sincerely,

    LKG

    --------------

    BookAkery:

    https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Summer Break Recap

    My Most Anticipated 2019 Book Releases

    Book Review : Shadow of the Fox, By Julie Kawaga