Stories I read in three months (part 1)


credit website: https://unsplash.com/ Photo credit:Dan Freeman


Hello, today is August 31. My blog post was too long, so I decided I would put this  post in  two parts. I would normally post a book-update post about what book I am reading or currently reading; however, like the title said. This post will cover the “Stories I Read in Three Months.









Movie/TV Shows I Watch in Three Months 
  • Shadow and Bones: I never the books, however I do like the show and I wait to watch the next season.
  • Five Feet Apart/ The Hate You Give: I wanted to see these two movies for a long time and I finally got to them.   
  • The Haunting of House Hill: Never again, I don't watch shows or movies like this.  This was a one time only thing.
  •  IZombie: I finally finished watching IZombie. Great show
  • The Kissing Booth 3: I just felt that some parts of movie felt rushed.
  • Love Victor season 2:  Cliffhanger ending

  • Final Season of "The Bold Type ":  I like the ending 
  •  Final Season of " Younger": Just saying I would like to have six more episodes, cause the ending felt a little too short.
  •  Out of my league: I like this movie 
  • Manifest:  Great show
  • Two Baking Shows: Bake Squad, The Great Chocolate Showdown 
  • Maid Sama/ Food Wars (Anime) 
  •  Nevertheless   (Korean Drama):  Good Drama 
  •  A Little Thing Called First Love (Chinese Drama) :  I saw "Crazy Thing Called First Love," (Thailand movie) back in 2010 and it was a really good movie. I didn't even know that it was made into a TV drama. A Little Thing Called First Love, was great  drama
  • Whats Wrong with Secretary Kim (Korean Drama): Funny and Great drama 
  • Sisyphus: the myth (Korean Drama):  I normally don't read Science fiction books; however I do watch science fiction shows. Sisyphus: the myth  was good drama. 
P.S. Part two coming soon

Sincerely,

LKG 

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter