Summer Break Recap

Credit Website: https://unsplash.com/ Photo Credit:Tyler Nix
 
Hello,  I hope everybody's summer been going well. I have been on my summer break from work and soon I will be going back to work in August.

What I been drinking?

I had went to Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. I like Peet's Coffee & Tea, but normally I go to Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts.  

For the time first I tried S'more Frappuccino from Starbucks; Cookies and Cream Iced Coffee,  Pistachio Almond Fudge Iced Coffee and Frozen Hot Chocolate from Dunkin Donuts.

I didn't like the Cookies and Cream Iced Coffee and Frozen Hot Chocolate from Dunkin Donuts. My favorite drink from Dunkin Donuts is Pistachio Almond Fudge Iced Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Vanilla Chai  tea. I want to try Starbucks Matcha drinks.







Photo Provide by Vivi Bubble Tea
Vivi Bubble Tea

Another word for Bubble Tea is  "Boba". The drink was originated in Taiwan. Bubble Tea is milk tea with chewy tapioca " Boba" that floats at bottom of the drink.

I really love Vivi Bubble Tea, they sell different types of milk teas (hot or cold), floats, macaroons, frozen yogurt, pocky, Yakult  drinks, etc.. They also have topping for the drinks. My favorite is "Oolong Milk Tea Bubble Tea"  and "Lychee Oolong Milk Tea"




What I'm been baking

Lemon Zest Tea Cake with Extra Lemon Creamy/Frosting
  • In this cake I actually put lemon tea, and lemon juice/lemon zest from a lemon into the cake before I bake it.     

Vanilla Crumb Cake with Vanilla Frosting 

  • First time making a crumb cake

Heath-bar Toffee Pecan Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting 

  • I made this cake on Friday on the 27th 

What I been watching 
  •  Shadowhunter(watched)

  • Secret Obsession (watched)

  • Sugar Rush (season 2 watched)

  •  The InBetween 

  •  So You Think You Can Dance

  • Songland (new ep comeback on August 14th )

  •  Master Chef 

What I been listening too?

I like to listen American music and Korean pop music is also know known as "Kpop". On random days I would listen to Spanish, Thai, Japanese music.  I listen to anything by Panic! At The Disco, Shawn Mendes, Common, Everescents, Jessie J, Demi Lovato, Paramore....

I been listening to Korean pop "Kpop" since 2009 and now it's 20019. I love listening to "Kpop ." I listen all Kpop groups, solo artists, Kpop bands and rookie groups. Yes, I have my favorites who I listen to constantly (whether if it's a new or old songs). 

I'm not going list all my favorite  Kpop artists; however, I will tell you what artists I'm currently listening to. Chung Ha, Ateez, CLC, Monsta X, Saturday, Mamamoo, KNK, Oneus, NCT 127..etc...

Songs: Honorable Mention
  • Shatter Me Featuring Lzzy Hale - Lindsey Stirling

  • "Heart by Heart" Demi  Lovato

  • "Warrior" Beth Crowley 

  • "When the Darkness Comes" Calbie Caillat 

  • " I Am Not Alone" SoRi

  • "Heaven" Ailee

  • "High Hopes" Panic! At The Disco

Sincerely,

LKG

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter