Storytime

What's   Your   Story?


Credit Website: https://www.istockphoto.com/ Photo Credit: Eva-Katalin



Sometime last year a new coffee shop was being created around the area where I work. So this year on a cold, snowy Monday afternoon in March, I got off work early and I wanted a cappuccino. Thus, I decided to try out the new coffee shop which I found out was a Bistro when I walked inside. I like the Interior design of the Bistro. When I got my cappuccino, my first thought after I tasted it was I really missed going to Starbucks.


 (Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea blog post coming soon) Sorry, this post was late due my working schedule, I'm still going to post the Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea blog post. Thank you.


When I finally walked into Starbucks to get my cappuccino. They were playing music. What type of music do you say? They were playing Jennie Solo, yep Jennie of Blackpink. I was like maybe that was a sign that I should have gone to Starbucks first instead of the Bistro (note: I  did like the Bistro, it's just that I really like kpop- Korean music) then maybe I would have heard the entire song instead of the midpoint of the song.  


  Afterwards, I got my cappuccino and walked out of Starbucks and something told me to look across the street. As I turned around and looked on the opposite side of the street. I noticed that there was a school. What school do you say? My cousin’s old school that  she went to a long time ago. It bought back some good memories of when I was younger. So no wonder I like going to that Starbucks. We used to go to Starbucks to get Frappuccinos and treats. You know if it was not for my aunt and cousin, I would not have discovered Starbucks.


My first favorite drinks at Starbucks were Vanilla Bean Frappuccino and Strawberries and Cream Frappuccino. My first favorite coffee drinks were Vanilla and Mocha Frappuccino.


Do you remember what your first coffee drink was? 


Sincerely,

L.K.G
--------------
BookAkery:
https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter