My Most Anticipated 2020 Books Releases


Credit Website: https://unsplash.com/ Photo Credit: Aga Putra



It's a new year and that means a lot of new book releases. This year there are new releases from your favorite authors and debut books from new authors coming in 2020. Maybe your favorite book series is ending this year or maybe it's the continuation of your book series. It's a new year with new experience for new book series or solo books.


Here is a list of my most anticipated book of 2020 

Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1) by Cassandra Clare  (March 3) 


Welcome to Edwardian London, a time of electric lights and long shadows, the celebration of artistic beauty and the wild pursuit of pleasure, with demons waiting in the dark. For years there has been peace in the Shadowhunter world. James and Lucie Herondale, children of the famous Will and Tessa, have grown up in an idyll with their loving friends and family, listening to stories of good defeating evil and love conquering all. But everything changes when the Blackthorn and Carstairs families come to London…and so does a remorseless and inescapable plague.  

(All summaries provide by Goodreads) ( all book images  are provided by Goodreads,)


Night of the Dragon (Shadow of the Fox #3)  by Julie Kagawa  (April 2)

This is the third and final book of the trilogy Shadow of the Fox. I still have to read the second book "Soul of the Sword,"  I'm not going to put down the summary for Night of the Dragon (Shadow of the Fox #3)  because it share too much information to reader who has not read the second book




The Queen's Assassin (queen's secret #1) by Melissa De la Cruz 
(February 4th) Maybe read 

The Queen's Assassin is Melissa De la Cruz new YA fantasy-romance. I don't know if this book is going to series or a trilogy because this is the first book. I have read Melissa De la Cruz book. I have read The Blue Blood Series and I really like reading that series. 


Hunting November (killing November #2) by Adriana Mather (March 24) Maybe read

Surviving a few weeks at the world's most lethal boarding school was one thing. But now comes the real test: Can November Adley find her missing father before her enemies find her? Subterfuge is the name of the game in this thrilling sequel to Killing November.  (summary provide by Goodreads)


LKG: I have read "How To Hang a Witch" last year and I really like the duology. So, I'm kind of interested  to read Killing November (book #1) and Hunting November (book #2).


Teen Titans: Beast Boy (Teen Titans #2)   graphic novel by Kami Garcia and (Illustrator) Gabriel Picolo. (September 8)


In total I have read 9 books by Kami Garcia. I have recently read "Teen Titans: Raven" this month. I really like Kami Garcia books and I can't wait to read Teen Titans: Beast Boy. 



Found ( House of Night Otherworld  #4)P C Cast  and   Kristin Cast (July 7) - Cover not reveal



I really love House of Night Series and House of Night Otherworld Series. This Found is the last book in "The House of Night," I still have to read book 2 "Lost" and book 3 " Forgotten." I have read all of the "HON" novellas, my to favorite novellas are " Neferet's Curse" and "Kalona's Fall.”


Sincerely
--------------
BookAkery:
https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 
LKG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter