Review: Starbucks Frappuccino with a Splash of Cold Brew

Trying something new from the Starbucks Frappuccino  line. 

Today I went to the store and found two new flavors from the Frappuccino line. The two flavors were Salted Dark Chocolate Frappuccino and Almond-milk Mocha. I usually drink Vanilla, White  Chocolate Mocha, and Mocha Frappuccino. 

But today I decide buy and try these two new flavors:

Salted Dark Chocolate (Splash of Cold Brew) Frappuccino: Review

Almond-milk Mocha Frappuccino: Review coming  soon  

                    Photo: Courtesy of Starbucks.
What Starbucks  Frappuccino with Cold Brew? 
Generally, they are bottled drinks that contain brewed Starbucks Coffee with a splash of Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee. The drink also have reduced fat milk, skim milk, and sugar.

How does it taste?

I never tasted Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee. This will be the first time I taste it, and so I don't know how Cold Brew Coffee tastes separately from this new frappuccino drink.

 With that being said, let me tell you what I think about the Salted Dark Chocolate (Splash with Cold Brew). 

Well at first taste, I thought it tasted really good. However, I had a weird aftertaste and I couldn't drink the rest of this drink. 

Would I buy this drink again?

I wouldn't buy this drink again, but I'm willing to try the "Toasted White Chocolate Frappuccino ( Splash of Cold Brew), and the "Caramelized Vanilla Honey Frappuccino (Splash of Cold Brew). 

Purchased Price: $2.99

Purchase at: Gas Station near me

Size: (13.7 fl oz) Bottles 

Rating: Salted Dark Chocolate Frappuccino  (Splash of Cold Brew)  4/10 

Nutrition Facts: 1 of bottle of Salted Dark Frappuccino is 260 calories, 5 grams of fat, 3 grams of saturated fat, 20 milligrams of cholesterol, 270 milligrams of sodium, 26 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber, 43 grams of sugar, and 9 grams of protein.


Sincerely, 

LKG

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter