Favorite Book Series Edition

Photo by iStock.com/yasindmrblk



Top 9 Favorite Book 
Series 

Here is a list of my Favorite Book Series  Of  All Time from year  2005 - 2018.  I would also add two honorable mention  series to this list

Honorable mention

1) Nancy Drew Series,  By Carolyn Keene (64 Books)

When I was younger the Nancy Drew series was the very first series I have read. However, I did not read all 64 books due to fact at time my cousin only had 6 books. I really like these book. 

2) Hush, Hush Series (4 Books)  By, Becca Fitzpatrick


Top Book Series 9


1) The Mortal Instruments Series, By Cassandra Clare (6 books)

2) House of Night Series, By PC. Cast and Kristin Cast  (12 Books,  4 Novellas)

3) Twilight Series, By Stephanie Meyer (4 Books)-(Twilight was the first vampire I read when I was in High School. Also, it was my first introduction book to the fantasy and paranormal book genre.)

4) Indigo Summer Series By Monica McKayhan (6 Books) 

5) Something in The Way,  By Jessica Hawkins (4 Books) 

6) Mercy Series, By Rebecca Lim(5 Books)-(I still have to read book 4 & 5)

7) Red Queen Series, By Victoria Aveyard(4 Books,  3 Novellas)-(Currently, reading War Storm)

8) Beautiful Creatures Series By, Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (4 Books) 

9) Blue Bloods Series, By Melissa de la Cruz (7 Books)


Sincerely, 

LKG

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter