Review: Starbucks Almond-milk Vanilla Frappuccino

Second Review: Starbucks Almond-milk Vanilla Frappuccino


 Photo: Courtesy of Starbucks

What is Starbucks Almond-milk Vanilla Frappuccino?   

Frappuccino's generally contains brewed Starbucks Coffee, reduced fat free milk, skim milk, and sugar. However, Starbucks' two new Frappuccino drinks have Almond-milk.

I did a review on Starbucks  Almond-milk Mocha Frappuccino on April 06, 2019. So, this review will be about the Almond-milk Vanilla  Frappuccino.


How does it Taste?

I like Almond-milk except I don't like Silk Almond-milk because the flavor tastes weird to me. With that being said; I didn't like the Almond-milk Vanilla Frappuccino. Maybe other people like this drink; however,  Starbucks Almond-milk Vanilla Frappuccino is not the drink for me. 

I like the Almond-milk Mocha Frappuccino better than Almond-milk Vanilla Frappuccino. The Almond-milk Vanilla Frappuccino didn't have a weird  taste, it's just that I am generally a Mocha consumer rather than a Vanilla consumer.  

Would I buy this drink again? No

 Purchased Price:  $ 2.75

Size: 13.7 fl. oz. 

Purchased At: Family Dollar

Rating: 5/10 : (Almond-milk Vanilla Frappuccino)

Nutrition Facts: (1 bottle), 180 calories, 5 grams of fat, 0 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 0 milligrams of cholesterol, 120 milligrams of sodium, 32 grams of carbohydrates, 3 grams of  fiber, 28 grams of sugar, 2 grams of protein.  


Sincerely,

LKG

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter