Review: Starbucks Almond-milk Mocha Frappuccino

Review: Starbucks Almond-milk Mocha Frappuccino

When I go to Starbucks, I would generally buy a (hot or ice) Mocha or a White Chocolate Mocha. On some random  trips to Starbucks I would sometimes buy Chai Tea Latte, Hot Chocolate, and a Caramel Macchiato.

When I  go to the store, I would generally buy three types of Frappuccino: Vanilla, Mocha, and White Chocolate Mocha.  As I stated, yesterday I went to the store and bought Salted Dark Chocolate Frappuccino (splash of Cold Brew) and Almond-milk Mocha Frappuccino. 


 

 Salted Dark Chocolate Frappuccino (splash of Cold Brew): Review posted on 3/31/19


What is Starbucks Almond-milk Mocha Frappuccino? 

Generally, they are bottled drinks that contain brewed Starbucks Coffee with Almond-milk. The drink also has reduced fat free milk, skim milk, and sugar.


How does it Taste?

I had high hopes for this drink because I love Mocha Frappuccino and Mocha drinks at Starbucks except Peppermint Mocha. I even  like to put hot chocolate mix in my coffee. I also like Almond-milk except I don't like Silk Almond-milk


PHOTO: COURTESY OF STARBUCKS.

Therefore; I really like the Almond-milk Mocha Frappuccino, and I did not have a weird aftertaste with this drink. I was not disappointed with this drink and now I want to try the Almond-milk Vanilla Frappuccino.

Would I buy this drink again? Yes,  I will buy this drink again

Purchased Price: $2.99

Purchase at: Gas station near me

Rating: Almond-milk Mocha Frappuccino- 10/10

Size:  (13.7 fl oz) Bottles

Nutrition Facts: (1 bottle) Almond-milk Mocha Frappuccino-calories 170, total Fat 5 grams, saturated fat 0 grams, trans fat 0 grams,cholesterol 0 milligrams, sodium 120 milligrams, total carbohydrate 30 gram, dietary fiber 3 grams,sugars 25 grams, protein 2 grams.


Sincerely, 

LKG

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter