First Me day of 2020

So, on January, 04 /2020; I was supposed to hang out with my friends at 1:00 p.m. to go get lunch downtown. Anyway I wanted to go downtown early so I went o Starbucks and found out the distance from Starbucks to the place we were supposed to meet up  for lunch. The restaurant we was going to is called "Brunch"

Anyway, here I am sitting in Starbucks drinking my cappuccino and eating a chocolate chip cookie. And I get a message saying that one of my friends could not make it to hang out; therefore, going to lunch was canceled until all three of us was free to meet up.

However, in the first place I had made plans that I would go downtown because I wanted to go outside to get some air cause I kind of got sick a few days after Christmas.


Photo taken by: LKG

Nevertheless, my first "Me Day" of 2020 started in Starbucks at 12:21. After leaving Starbucks I got on the bus and went to Barnes and Noble. In that moment of walking to B&N, I realized that forgot I left my gift card at home.
 








Photo taken by: LKG 
I spent around 2-3 hours in B&N and I bought three books and a Journal. The first two books are by the same author : Christopher Pike. The first books I read by was the "Final Friends Trilogy"  I read this trilogy in Grammar School and

I bought these books because I wanted to read more of Christopher Pike's books. The book is called Red Queen (Witch World Book 1).Witch World is  a duology.
Photo taken by: LKG



The second book is called  "Thirst No. 1: The Last Vampire, Black Blood, and Red Dice."  Thirst is a book series with a total of five books.




Photo taken by: LKG



The third book is actually a graphic novel  by author Kami Garcia and (Illustrator) Gabriel Picolo. The graphic novel is "Teen Titans: Raven" and the second graphic novel is "Beast boy." It's suppose to come out this year.  I have read a lot of books by Kami Garcia and I can't wait to read "Teen Titans: Raven" .




After leaving B&N, I went to go get my mom and I some popcorn from Garrett Popcorn Shop and then took about 30 minutes to figure out what I wanted to eat. I decided to go to  the Potbelly Sandwich Shop.

I didn't make it home until 5 something. All in all, I had a wonderful day ❤❤

Sincerely,

LKG

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter