Book UN-haul

Credit Website: https://unsplash.com/ Photo Credit: Filip Zrnzević


First thing first, I would like to thank everyone who has been reading my blog BookAkery, and say welcome to new readers. I have been gaining more activity on my Facebook page recently. I know I have not been posting regularly like I want to. Next year hopefully I will like to do one or two blog  posts every other month. We see how that goes for me.


--

 So, in the next proceeding let me introduce my blog post title.


December Book UN-haul


This year I have been un-hauling books, but I have not mentioned the names of the books or nevertheless made an official post until now. In total I have un-hauled seven books. The first two books I will be unhauling are "The Beautiful (The Beautiful #1) ," by Renée Ahdieh and “The Ones We're Meant to Find,” by Joan He.

2021 Book un-haul 

“The Beautiful (The Beautiful #1),” by Renée Ahdieh

Book un-haul

“The Ones We're Meant to Find,” by Joan He 

DNF : Book un-haul

“The Mercy series” by Rebecca Lim

Read : Book un-haul




“The Beautiful (The Beautiful #1),” by Renée Ahdieh, which came out in 2019. I was looking forward to reading a new vampire book; however, when I started reading this book it had a slow start and I didn’t mind the slow start of the book. Yet  after a while I just got bored reading the slow pacing of the book. Maybe, It was not the right time for me to read this book, and now it's 2021 and I still have not picked up "The Beautiful” to read again. Therefore, I’m un-hauling "The Beautiful (The Beautiful #1) ," by Renée Ahdieh. 

“The Ones We're Meant to Find,” by Joan He came this year. I bought this book because I like the concept of the book. I generally don’t read science fiction books, but this book held my interest. However, along the way while  reading “The Ones We're Meant to Find,” I have lost interest in the books and got a little confused with the story line. I started to lose the connection with one of the characters and I was more focused on reading about the character. It just felt like the book dragging along to get to the main part of the story. I couldn’t finish reading this book.


Maybe you like "The Beautiful (The Beautiful #1) ," by Renée Ahdieh and “The Ones We're Meant to Find,” by Joan He and that's good for you; however, these two books have lost my peak of interest and I hope they find a new place on somebody else's bookshelf. 


The next books I’m going to un-haul is a series. The series is called “Mercy,” and it  is written by Rebecca Lim. There are five books in the “Mercy Series.”  I have read Mercy,  Exile , Muse, Fury; however I have not read Wraith. I did like the books; however, I just think it's time to pass this series along to another person.


Lastly, I still have to figure out where I’m going to donate the books. Remember you are a reader and don’t let anyone's defaced opinion value what you read. You know what you like to read. Whether  it's, ya, adult, fantasy, urban, classics, literary fiction books etc… Your opinions are the only ones that matter.  

P.S. I wish you a happy holidays and I hope you have a wonderful week.  


Sincerely, 


LKG

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter