To All The Books I Un-hauled



December Books  Un-hauling


2022 Book un-haul 

“The Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window,” by Kirsty Moseley

(Read-Book un-haul)

“Anna Karenina,”by Leo Tolstoy

(Book un-haul)

I just decided not to read this book 

These Violent Delights (These Violent Delights, #1)by Chloe Gong

(DNF : Book un-haul)This is a new author for me; however, I did start reading "These Violent Delights," I just decided not finish reading this book

Violent Delights (White Monarch Trilogy) by Jessica Hawkins

(eBook un-haul) I have read other books by this author; however, I just decided not to read this Trilogy.

Spells Trouble,” by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast

(Book un-haul) I have read other books by these two author; however ,I just decided not to read this book series

“The Invisible Life of Addie Larue,” by V.E. Schwab 

(Book un-haul) This is a new author for me and after doing some research, I just decided not to read any books  V.E. Schwab because her books are kind of too dark for me.

She Who Became the Sun (The Radiant Emperor #1) by Shelley Parker-Chan

(Book un-haul) This is a new author for me and I just decided not to read this book 



Sincerely,


L.K.G

----------------------------------------------------------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter