Welcome Back To “BookAkery"


Photo credit: LKG

Welcome Back To “BookAkery"
Hello, how is everyone doing and hello to the new readers? First let me start off by introducing myself. I am LKG, the creator and writer of “BookAkery.” My blog name is the combination of two words book and bakery. I like creating and learning new things.  My most common book genres I read are:


  • Contemporary
  • Romance, Mystery,
  • Thriller, 
  • Fantasy, 
  • Young Adult
  • Nonfiction, 
  • Paranormal
  • Fiction
  • Graphic Novels


Note: If the book concept is too dark for me to read I won't read. I would read Sci-Fi or Dystopian, but it all depends on how I feel a like reading these genres book at the moment.

What has been going on?


I would like to say I know I have not been blogging and posting in a long time. I kinda took a break from my blog and my Facebook page. In fact, I even took a break from reading and I'm not even doing a Goodreads goal.

What’s New?

Since, I've been getting back into the flow of reading. My most recent book I have read is “You Have Reached Sam” by Dustin Thao. I really like this book; however, I'm trying to figure out what to read next. Second, I would like to say that I have been doing okay. 


What’s currently happening with my blog?


Since this is my comeback; I will be posting one more post in the month of December. Based on my posting schedule and my personal schedule I would be posting new blog post on Saturday, I want to try to write  one or two blog post in each month, but we see how that goes.


Lastly Happy Holidays



Sincerely,


L.K.G

-----------------------------------------------------------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter