BookAkery Newsletter

Photo credit: DillPickle Photography


Intro: What has been going on?


Hello, readers, we are now in the month of March. Today is Thursday March 16/2023, a lot has been going on in the last two months; but I have been doing okay. I've been dealing with a bunch new changes in my own personal life. I've been trying to figure out an adoptable time to read and do other things while my work schedule changed. I even need to find time to write. Well, I have time now. 


This is my first Newsletter in the year of 2023, I want to write more Newsletter in the upcoming months. I would like to tell you I will not be doing a Goodreads goal this year, I might do one next year. However, I am still keeping track of what books I read. I am currently reading “Night of the Dragon,” by Julie Kagawa. It is the last book in the “Shadow of the Fox,” Trilogy. The other books included in the Trilogy are “Shadow of the Fox," which is the first book and "Soul of the Sword, is the second book. I have actually posted book reviews on both books. “Shadow of the Fox,” Trilogy is the very first set of books that I read by author Julie Kagawa. 

 

Due to my work schedule and my off days changed I am becoming more adaptable with things I’m currently doing.


What have I been doing lately?


I have been watching Good Doctor, 911, The Rookie and Rookie Feds, Kung Fu on The CW network. These are a brief list of shows that I’m currently watching. I have been watching other shows; however, I am not going to list them all. Also, I've been watching a lot of book-tube

In Addition, been watching a lot Asian dramas and Korean variety show: (a brief list of shows)

  • The Glory- Just finished watching this week
  • Alchemy of Souls-finished watching
  • I Married An anti-fan– finished watching
  • Oh my Venus– finished watching
  • Love Between Fairy and Devil - finished watching
  • Peak Time- currently watching

What have I been reading? 


I finished reading season one of “ Love Me Knot," which is a webtoon created by Sophia. I can’t wait to read season two! I need to catch up on reading webtoon “Down To Earth” by Pookie Senpai, “Midnight Poppy Land,” by Lilydusk, and “Eaternal Nocturnal,” by instantmiso. Also, I need to catch up on reading “Secrets of Blackthorn Hall,” by  Cassandra Clare, which it’s currently on her Tumblr page.

As mentioned in the beginning of the newsletter, I am currently reading “Night of the Dragon,” by Julie Kagawa. I don’t know what book I'm going to read next, at the moment I tend to read books that I'm in the mood for.



 What’s New?


My Most Anticipated  2023 Books Releases


  • One of Us Is Back (One of Us Is Lying #3) by Karen M. McManus (July 25th )

  • Strange Unearthly Things by Kelly Creagh (August 22nd) I decided not to read Strange Unearthly Things because this book is kind of too dark for me.
  • Teen Titans: Robin (Teen Titans #4) by Kami Garcia Gabriel Picolo (Illustrator) March 7th

  • “Chain of Thorns,” by Cassandra Clare (Note: I just bought this book last Friday)

  • “Throwback,” by Maurene Goo (April 11)



What’s currently happening with my blog?

 

In March and the upcoming months I hope to post more blog posts. Actually, there are few topics I will be writing about: Coffee Appreciation, Drink Review Health (The blog post I decided not to post), Reading. I don’t have specific titles for the upcoming post or specific days they would be posted.

I want say thank you for reading my blog BookAkery




Sincerely,


L.K.G

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter