BookAkery Newsletter

Photo Credit: LKG

Hello, readers. I hope you all had a wonderful summer with family and friends. Over the summer I greatly enjoyed completed reading some of my books on my tbr pile. I have even read books by new authors. I also, watched some new Asian Drama's, movies and Korean reality TV shows like, "Pink Lie;" In addition; I watched Shadow and Bones Season 2, Heartstopper Season 2, and Surviving Summer, etc.. 


Even, though I been busy with work, I still manage to have good a summer.😊


  What’s New?


Now let's welcome the season of autumn. The smell of pumpkin spice, leaves changing colors, autumn rain, hoodies, and new books. Today marks the end of September and the beginning of October. I really never celebrate Halloween, the only Halloween party I went to was when I was fourteen. When I had on blue jeans, a white shirt, while my hair was braided and wearing a silver tiara

Anyway, there are a couple new books I want to read over these few months


1. "The Totally True Story of Gracie Byrne," by Shannon Takaoka (Release on: October 31, 2023). This will be the second book I read by Shannon Takaoka. "Everything I Thought I Knew," is Shannon Takaoka's first novel.

2. Driver License- going to get my license


3. "One of Us Is Back (One of Us Is Lying #3)," by Karen M. McManus


4 "Her Good Side," by Rebekah Weatherspoon (new author)


5. "The Roommate Pact ,"by Allison Ashley (new author)

6. "Realm Breaker," by Victoria Aveyard

7. “Throwback,” by Maurene Goo



What I'm been watching lately?

  • Today's Webtoon- is a Korean drama I started watching on Sep 30th
  • Riverdale- watching last season
  • Nancy Drew- I watched the final season
  • Suits- I'm on season 2
  • My Happy Marriage- Ep 9
  • Surviving Summer - I watched the season 2
  • One Piece - almost finish watching
  • Twenty five Twenty one - Ep 12


What have I finished reading? 


"Teen Titans: Robin (Teen Titans #4)," by Kami Garcia Gabriel Picolo (Illustrator) 


“Chain of Thorns,” by Cassandra Clare (I just recently finish reading The Last Hours Trilogy)


"Nothing More to Tell," by Karen M. McManus 


"You'll Be the Death of Me," by Karen  McManus


 "Night of the dragon," by Julie kagawa  




What’s currently happening with my blog?

 

In October and the upcoming months I hope to post more blog posts. Actually, there are few topics I will be writing about: Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea, Storytime, Food. I don’t know the specific days they would be posted.

I want say thank you for reading my blog BookAkery, and have wonderful day 🍁🌿



Sincerely,


L.K.G

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter