Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea Bistro

Credit Website : https://www.fairgrounds.cafe/chicago-hyde-park/

Introductory Statement


Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea is not an ordinary Coffee & Tea cafe. The Fairgrounds concept is Inspired by the increase in the craft brewery industry. Michael Schultz is the founder of Fairgrounds and Infuse Hospitality’s. Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea has main Bistro locations in Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis and Dallas. Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea Bistro brand continues to expand .  Their Infuse Hospitality’s flagship cafe concept network has over 32 corporate coffee and food service locations.                   

  (source: https://infusehospitality.com/)


From my point of view

Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea Bistro offers craft coffee, various types of teas, cold brew fresh food. But this is just touching the surface of what Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea Bistro has to offer. On March 25, 2023; I decided to try out the new coffee shop which I found out was a Bistro when I walked inside. I like the Interior design of the Bistro, it was very welcoming. They have an area where customers can gather for group or business meetings.  

Remember when I mention that the Fairgrounds concept is inspired by the craft brewery industry. Imagine walking into a bar and you order your beer. The bar usually has different types beers that come from multiple tap handle system when the handle is pull upwards. Now apply that same concept to coffee.  


Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea Bistro offers some of their coffee, tea and kombucha through a tap handles system. Fairgrounds has a lot of food and beverage options offered with their vast menu. 

On the day I went to Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea Bistro, I bought a cappuccino.  The 12 oz cappuccino cost about $4.49 plus tax. I really did not like the cappuccino, I mean other customers might. I might not have liked the cappuccino, they have other coffee and non-coffee drinks. The one drink I am interested in trying is the “Chocolate Truffle Mocha.” Also, Fairgrounds has some good food options, but beware of food allergies.

On a side note I like to mention that one of the employees told me each employee has tasted everything on the menu.

Well let me wrap up this post up by saying that I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a Happy New Year.

Sincerely,


L.K.G

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter