TBR/Anticipated books

Credit Website: https://www.shutterstock.com// Photo Credit: Damian Lugowski


For the month of January, I have been reading Gayle Forman books. Currently, I’m almost finished reading  “We are Inevitable.” The next books I’m gonna read are Frankie & Bug, and Leave Me. In February, I'm planning to read Victoria Aveyard's “Realm Breaker Trilogy.” The third book “Fate Breaker,” comes out February 27.


I would like introduce my most anticipated books: 

  

“Fate Breaker,” by Victoria Aveyard Feb 27


“Attached at the Hip,” by Christine Riccio May 21


“Teen Titans: Starfire,” by  Kami Garcia,  Gabriel Picolo July 2, 2024


What’s on TBR list (note: this is all the books on list, this is just small preview )


"The Totally True Story of Gracie Byrne," by Shannon Takaoka

"Throwback" by Maurene Goo 

"Family of Liars," by E. Lockhart

"Once Upon a Broken Heart Trilogy," by Stephanie Garber (this is a new author for me)

Sincerely,


L.K.G

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter