BookAkery Newsletter

 
Photo Credit :LKG 

Hello, readers, how are you all doing? I know that I have not been posting lately. I have been busy. Even though I have not been posting blogs, I have been reading books on my tbr list and I have also un-haul some books. 

Today is April 23, 2024, and it's almost summer. Recently, my Chromebook started to have issues since it had fallen off the table last month.(March). I believe I have had my Chromebook for about 4 yrs. I'm going to need to buy a new laptop before it completely stops working.

What's New?

Since the beginning of January 2024, I have been on my tea ban. It is now May 30, 2024 and in total I have been on my tea ban for about four  and a half months since I stopped drinking tea. As months passed I learn how to control the amount of much tea I drink. 


Due to me working on campus, I get to have free coffee and food at the cafe. Even though I have the money to get coffee, I do appreciate this benefit. On May 14, I tried the White Chocolate Macadamia - Cream Cold Brew. I thought it might taste like the cookie, but it does not taste like the cookie. I did like the taste of cold brew in the coffee. I just think that the White Chocolate Macadamia Coffee is not for me.


Second, I just recently passed my food handlers exam and got food handlers certification.


What I'm been watching lately?

  • Riverdale- watching last season
  • Will Trent season 9 season finale
  • Suits- I'm on season 3
  • Good Doctor - watched the last season
  • 911- season 7 season finale
  • The Rookie season 6
  • Alert Missing Person Unit season 2
  • The Bear season 2
  • Bridgerton season 3 part 1
  • Multiple K-dramas (Korean drama), C-dramas (Chinese drama), J-dramas (Japaneses drama)
What I'm Currently Reading? 📚 

“I Hope This Doesn't Find You,” by Ann Liang and “Their Vicious Games,” by Joelle Wellington. I kinda started reading "Realm Breaker," by Victoria Aveyard, but I put the book on pause and I will go back later to restart reading "Realm Breaker,". 



 What I want to read?


“Attached at the Hip,” by Christine Riccio (book released on May 21)


“Teen Titans: Starfire,” by  Kami Garcia,  Gabriel Picolo ( book released day delayed )

  

“This Could Be Us ,” and “Before I Let Go,” by Kennedy Ryan


“First Lie Wins,” by Ashley Elston


“When Haru Was Here,” by Dustin Thao (will released this year)


"Such Charming Lairs," Karen M McManus (will be released in July)


Place! 


I have visited the Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea Bistro multiple times in May. I tried the Mocha, chocolate croissant, plain croissant, Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich (brioche, fried egg, bacon, cheddar, giardiniera aioli) and the Roast Chicken Melt  (sourdough, fire roasted chicken, peppers, onions, Havarti, cheddar) with Potatoes Tots.


What’s currently happening with my blog?

 

In upcoming days I will be posting two photo blog posts. One of Berry Palooza Day and another of Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea. In the upcoming month I will like post more blog post,  I want say thank you for reading my blog BookAkery, and  I hope you having a wonderful day 🍁🌿


Sincerely,

LKG

--------------

BookAkery:

https://www.facebook.com/BookAkery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Break Recap

BookAkery Newsletter

BookAkery Newsletter